- No matter how successful she is, all women want to be cherished. A woman feels safe when she is cherished and adored.
- Safety is a woman's bottom line. It's your job to make her feel safe and valued.
- Just in case you don't have the big picture of what "to cherish" means, let me give it to you. The definition is: to treasure, value, honor, prize, hold dear, adore, and anything else you can think of that makes her feel special. The short version is to do whatever it takes to make her happy. Here's a clue, it doesn't take as much as you think to make a woman happy.
- Chivalry is alive and well in you. Treat her like a lady, open doors, pull out the chair, help her with her coat.
- Surprise her with flowers and chocolate or do something for her for no other reason than to show her you care about her. Satisfy her first. Make time for her on Sunday, even during sports season. Listen to her ideas, no matter how whacked out they may sound. Watch a romantic chick flick with her (okay, there are limits).
- Let her know how much you cherish her. She can't always read your mind. She may have forgotten to take her ESP pill that day.
- Your job is to find women. You hunt for them. You go trolling for them.
- You're a wannabe. You know that women are the ones who choose. You wannabe "the one" chosen by the Queen Bee.
- Shari's Golden Rule for Men: You are a hero. Accept nothing less than being "her hero."
- Then, after you get the job of "hero" live up to the position. The idea is to keep her, not just get her. So, remember to faithfully cherish her and make her feel safe.