Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Q & A: "Who should make the first move?"

Q: Do you think the man or the woman should make the first move? I met a guy and I really like him. I just want to know what should I do?

A: I've surveyed hundreds of men and the majority of them like it when a woman makes the first move. Before you make your move, make sure you've got your s#*! together i.e., always look good, baby. If he ain't feelin' you, strike it up as his loss.

Q: I happen to like this girl at school. The thing is I don't really know her and she doesn't know me. I wrote her an email and told her who I was and that I would like to get to know her, then if things worked out maybe we could go out.
Well she read it and I guess she read it wrong because she said no, she wouldn't go out with me because she does not know me and something about she is busy.

I didn't hear that from her, I heard it from one of my friends that is a close friend of hers. All I want to do is get to know her before I think about asking her out but it seems that she doesn't want to do that either. I am able to handle a girlfriend who has a busy schedule. What should I do, I really like this girl?!

A: Spare me the sob story. She read the e-mail right, she's not interested in you. Welcome to rejection, baby! You've been given the ultimate brush off, and you need to move on.

Q: Be Gentle! I'm a newly wed and miserable!!! My husband is not interested in a damn thing I have to say. I've tried to explain what I need and want out of him but he thinks I'm naggy. He says he doesn't care if I walk out, but yet he tells me he loves me.

A: Now how does that sound to you? Baby, I love you, but I don't care if you walk out on me. Two key words, Don't care. Always remember, anyone can say anything. Read the actions. It's not what is said, it's what is done.
If he isn't interested in listening to you and is insensitive to your needs and wants, you may want to do one of two things.

  • Speak to a Marriage Counselor
  • Speak to a Divorce Attorney


Q: I am really interested in this guy but he has a girlfriend but she is far away. I am really crazy about him and there is nothing I wouldn't do for him if he's the one for me.
I have so many mixed emotions. Should I pursue our friendship or keep away and get over him?

A: Keep away. You're not interested in a friendship with him, you want a relationship with him.
If a relationship is what you want, why settle for just a friendship? Then you'd be secretly hoping that he'll ask you out, want to date you, etc...

Close the Hope Chest. It ain't worth it. Remember, it's not only about who you like --- it's also about who --- likes you.

Q: I met this guy at a new year's eve party five years ago. Since then I've had this crush on him, and it doesn't want to go away. I don't know him at all. I went to his webpage a few weeks ago and sent him an email.
It has been two weeks and he hasn't replied. He has a girlfriend and I don't whether I should keep emailing him or not. Please help me out here.

A: Five years ago? Girlfriend, he probably doesn't even remember you! A five year crush on someone you don't know isn't a crush, it's borderline obsession.
You can't get that kind of help from Becky, but please --- get help somewhere.

Q: I lost my girl-friend the other week to another guy mainly because we spent less time together so we tended to drift apart. She believed I was unfaithful, which is not entirely true. How can I get her back?

A: Oh so you were sort of unfaithful, huh? You don't deserve her back. She has moved on, and you should do the same. In the future try not to cheat on your mate because cheaters never prosper! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment