Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Q & A: "My ex-friend is a SLUT!"

Q: I have been dating my friend for 5 mos and I care about him alot. He is very jealous and insecure. He always feels like I am going to leave him. What should I do?

A: What should you do? What can you do except remind your boyfriend, tell your boyfriend --- that you care about him, and that you have no immediate plans to leave him.

The jealousy and insecurities are his issues --- not yours. I have a feeling that if he doesn't stop accusing you he just might find himself missing a good thing --- once you're gone.

Q: Every since I met this guy, we have been flirting back and forth. I know that I like him, and that he is intrested. The kicker is that, I just found out he is six years younger than me. He has asked me out, what do I do?

A: He didn't ask you to marry him; he asked you for a date! Go girlfriend, go! You like him, he's interested in you --- what better way to get acquainted than to go on an actual date?!

Don't let age get in the way. In most cases, it really is only a number.

Q: I met up with an old lover from my past, she hasn't changed much. The good things are still good, but the immature things seem so much more glaring. We are dancing some strange dance that I'm not sure I want to play. Can this relationship be directed (by me) to a higher plane?

A: Nope. Relationships involve two (or more) people, and the people involved must communicate amongst each other to do any moving and/or shaking.

The good things (sex, I'm sure) are still good. The reasons the two of you broke up initially are even more obvious. Sounds like lust to me. Don't even go there. Don't waste your time or hers.

If you're dancing a strange dance that you're not sure you want to play, take the needle off the record and STOP the music. Lust is good in addition to love. O.K. you're a gay female; lesbians need love too.

Q: If you have sex a couple times, does that make you loose?

A: If you have sex a couple times with the same partner, no. If you have sex a couple times with a couple different partners --- you're well on your way to loose status.

F.y.i.... being labeled as a loose female is nothing to be proud of. If you've messed up (and many of us have at one point or another) and started down the road of having sex with waaaay too many men --- STOP! It's never too late.

Q: I really like this girl a lot and she likes me also. We talk for hours on the phone, she beeps me and says she misses me. We have a lot of fun together. The only problem is that she has a boyfriend she can't get rid of. Whenever she tries to break it off, he cries and says he'll kill himself if she leaves him. It's like I'm stuck in the middle, I really like this girl alot, and I want to be with her. What should I do? Please respond ASAP. I NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!

A: Get a grip. What you need is another girlfriend. This female is playing you like a deck of cards. There is no such thing as a boyfriend she can't get rid of.
Nobody likes to be the dumpee in a breakup. He cries and threatens to kill himself if she leaves him. So What? If she didn't want to be with him she wouldn't be with him. Playtime is over. Tell her to choose you ... or lose you. Peace out.

Q: My ex-friend, Anna, is a SLUT! She's also tried to get with my friend's men and I can't stand her! It's gotten to the point where I can't bare to even be in the same room with her! How can I handle my anger?

A: SLUT - (slut (noun) a promiscuous woman; especially : PROSTITUTE) is such a strong word! If your right eye offends thee, pluck it out. If your left hand offends thee, cut it off. If your ex-friend offends thee --- stop hanging out with her, duh! Anger is not a good thing; lose the loser and get a grip!

No comments:

Post a Comment