Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Q & A: "My boyfriend won't talk to me"

Q: I am a 22 year old woman married recently to a 28 year old man. I was a virgin till I got married. Before the marriage my husband told me that he had sex once before. Keep in mind that I come from a very different cultural background and a country where premarital sex is not common.

I said that it was okay and I got married to him. He loves me very much, but lately I have been having problems. Whenever I think of him doing intimate things with another woman, I feel physically ill & disgusted.

I also feel sad that I did not have sex before marriage. I have no intentions of cheating on my husband, but how do I get over these thoughts?

A: Get over those thoughts by getting over yourself. You have absolutely no control over who he slept with before he met you. None.

Since you "come from a very different cultural background and a country where premarital sex is not common," why in the hell do you feel sad about not having sex before marriage?! Let's try to make sense here, lady.

You've got issues, get a clue.

Q: My boyfriend won't talk to me, he doesn't want me to hang around, because lately we have not been getting along. But I still love him, and he doesn't seem to understand that. It's really confusing. We share a lot of great times together and I don't understand what the problem is. Can anyone help me?

A: Oh puh-leeze! YOU are confused about... what?! Don't you get it?! Can't you read the writing on the wall?! Give that man some space, damn!

Like he wants you all up in his grill all of the damned time! He is probably bored with your ass! Have you ever thought of that ... huh?! I can help you alright --- Now hear this: Help yourself by getting a life that does NOT revolve around him.

Q: I like this guy and he flirts w/ me but ..... he has a girlfriend and I dont really like her because she is a rotten 100 and 10% BITCH!

Anyways I don't think that she deserves him and I know if he cheats on her w/ me then he will do the same to me and I dont want that to happen what shall I do?

A: O.K. since you say she doesn't deserve the two-timing cheater, I suppose you do? Of course he flirts with you! He wants to hit it and then quit it, tell me I'm lying?!

If you don't want that to happen to you, stop dancing with the devil and get with the program!

Q: I am in a long distance relationship and feel my guy could be more caring and considerate but I don't want him to feel I want him to change completely. What should I do?

A: Ahhh... the Long Distance Relationship. Accept the relationship for what it is --- A Part Time Relationship. The fact of the matter is he could be he could be giving the caring and considerate treatment to another female. Once you stop chatting, leave the instant or private messaging area or hang up the phone, you don't know what your( LDR) Man is up to. You just don't.
Either the two of you need to make plans to be together locally, i.e. you move there or he moves to your city OR you should get involved with someone locally who can provide you with the caring, compassion and Real Love that you, and all of us need.

Q: I would like advice on my relationship with my girlfriend. HISTORY: together exclusively for three years. We have made love to each other and only each other. I want to marry her, but she wants to totally break things off for a year after she moves back to her home town 1200 miles away.
After this time away she says she will be able to tell me whether she wants to be with me or not. This breaks my heart! I just want to wonder what I might expect from her. She has told me that when she thinks about the future we are together. I am at a loss of knowing what to do.

A: Don't sit around crying in your tea. Wait for her for an entire year? I seriously don't think so. She will let you know if she wants to be with you or not, huh?
Honey please! The writing is on the wall, read it. Need some help? The writing reads: Do NOT be a fool. Start dating others. Peace.

Q: I need to know where a good man can find a good woman in 1998. I'm a single black male 6 feet 2 inches tall weight 195lbs with a baldhead and goatee (by choice) and an athletic build. I love to cook, clean, travel and I love kids (I have a 4 year old son whom is my heart and soul) I have a great job and I go out to different events and then some. I can't find a good woman to make me happy.

A: Well damn! If I weren't already in a relationship, I'd be on my way to Boston Mass. quick, fast and in a hurry! You sitting up there all tall, dark, athletic and handsome and stuff...
On a serious note, there isn't a woman in the world who can make you happy. Your happiness begins and ends within. Perhaps there is a pattern in the type of women that you date. You may want to venture out of that mold and date someone totally opposite of who you'd usually date.

No comments:

Post a Comment