- Make a guy feel like a god and hell make you his goddess. Men just want to be admired and respected by you, and feel they are your hero. Treat him as your hero and youll be his leading lady.
- Tell him and show him you respect and admire him. Let him know that you appreciate the things he does for you. Remember, what you do and say must be genuine.
- Now this part is somewhat tricky and risky. To have a man cherish you, you first have to show him that you appreciate, admire and respect him. Its real simple. Men cherish those women who make them feel respected and admired. When you show them you respect them as a person and admire their actions, not only will they start strutting like peacocks, but they will fall all over themselves trying to impress you and make you feel special. And no, this doesnt mean you have to act like doormat is written on your forehead.
- Guys are so wonderful and, unlike us, so simple. They just want to hunt, provide, protect and serve. So gals, let them do what they do best. It makes them happy.
- Be willing to risk being vulnerable. Put aside your feminist ideas of equality and become the goddess that I know you really are, so you can feel safe and cherished. After all, name one goddess who isnt cherished?
- Be consistent. Men must have consistency. Their safe space is their knowing that they can count on you to make them a hero. Regardless of whatever else is going on in their lives, they can depend on your respect and admiration. You are their cheerleader.
- You dont find men. You attract them.
- You are the Queen Bee. Queenie, your job is to attract lots of men and then choose from the ones you have attracted. Remember Shari's Golden Rule for Women: you only love the men who love you.
- You choose the lucky man you want. You really have all the power.
- You don't chase or run after a man. It doesnt work. The only thing you get is low self-esteem.
- How you know that a man loves you and cares about you is because you feel nutured, valued, cherished, respected and free to be yourself. You dont feel intimated or controlled.