- Date differently but keep dating. Just stop dating stupid.
- Remember your goal is to have a wonderful relationship with a prince or swan princess.
- No is just a word. Let no energize you, not paralyze you. Be the energizer bunny and keep going and going and going until you reach the goal.
- Stay the course, focus on the goal, no matter what happens. When you fall off the bicycle, and you will, just get right back on. Make a promise to yourself that no matter what happens, you're going to keep on risking. Risking means dancing like nobody's watching, and living life and loving like it's never going to hurt.
- Go on every new date and into every new relationship with the attitude that this could be "the one." As long as you think about past relationships, that's how all your relationships will be.
- You're much too good to settle. You may be discouraged and tired of the singles scene but don't settle for mediocrity. Don't con yourself into accepting a situation that really doesn't make you happy. If it's not working, move on. Who knows? Perhaps prince or swan princess charming could be your next date.
- Say NEXT when it's time to move on, and mean it. Stop doing an "instant replay" in your mind. Dating is a lot like playing tennis. You hit the shot and if it's bad, you go on with the game. Go on with your life.
- Keep your heart open. Your heart may hurt, but as long as it's open, there's room to let someone in. There's no place to let love in, when a heart is closed down.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Even When You Are Tired of Frogs And Ducklings, Don't Stop Dating!
Posted by best at 9:58 AM