- Never love a man or woman more than you love yourself.
- You must have attitude. Attitude is everything. Think of yourself as compelling, irresistible, and captivating because that's what you are!
- Your attitude about yourself and how you expect others to treat you comes through in everything you do.
- Know and play to your assets, know and downplay your deficits.
- Women are the Queen Bees. It's a woman's job to attract men. Men are the wannabes. They wannabe with women. So ladies, let them. Men find women, women don't find men. Women let themselves be found.
- Men troll and hunt for women. Women attract and magnetize men.
- For women: You only love the men who love you. It is your job to attract lots of men and then choose from the ones you have attracted.
- For women: Want a relationship? Stop acting like an alpha female and start behaving like Annie Get Your Guy. Alpha females are smart, sexy, successful and usually alone, because tough, fierce, competitive, and masculine energy only works in business. Annie Get Your Guy is soft, foxy not fierce, receptive, always feminine, and is the chasee never the chaser.
- In relationships, men want women to act like women, so they can act like men.
- For men: You are a hero. Accept nothing less from a woman than being "her hero."
- In dating, know what you want and what the other person wants. Make sure you are both going in the same direction.
- The secret to a relationship is: know what each player wants and then give it to them. Men want to be admired and respected. Women want to be cherished and adored, because that makes them feel safe. Good relationships are the result of giving all the players what they want.
- Feelings are important. Men want to feel they are winning in a relationship. Women want to feel safe.
- Don't rely on a make-over to find happiness. Give up the thought "I love you, you're perfect, now change." Accept "as is" the person you're in the relationship with.
- Keep your heart open. For those who think war is hell, they should try dating. In dating, your heart may get hurt, but as long as it's open, there is room to let someone in. Love has no place to go when a heart is closed down.
- Go on every new date and into every new relationship with the attitude that this could be "the one." As long as you think about past relationships, that's how all your relationships will be.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Becky's Golden Rules of Dating
Posted by best at 10:00 AM